Month: April 2020
Encouraging Words from You, Hand-lettered for You – Part 1
Thank you all for sharing your favorite word (s) with us. I have loved reading them and hand-lettering them is fun!
Today I have two Print-ables for you! HOPE, which is also a Color-able & FAITHFUL.
May you all be encouraged from two of our ladies, Dawn & Joyce today! What a great week this is! We have Hope in Jesus and God is so Faithful!
Here is the link to the large Hope Print-able: Click Here
Here is the link to the small Hope Print-able: Click Here
Here is the link to the Large Faithful Print-able: Click Here
Here is the link to the Small Faithful Print-able: Click Here
Here is what Dawn and Joyce have to say about their favorite words: May you be Encouraged!
Dawn from Oregon, shared her favorite word: HOPE
A little Encouragement from Dawn:
- “If we do not have “Hope” that God will get us through this, what do we have left?”
- “God gave us “Hope” when His son died for Us“
- & “we have to believe that He is still telling us to have ‘Hope’ “
Joyce from Oregon, shared her favorite word: FAITHFUL
A little Encouragement from Joyce:
- He is always faithful to do as He has said He would do!
- I have many personal experiences of His faithfulness which just lead me to have more and more faith in Him.
- One of my mantras, especially in today’s environment is Deuteronomy 31:6 ‘Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them (or it), for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you’
OH! …Ladies, one more thing…at the bottom of this email, I have a little link for you to listen to some little words encouraging you to “Let your Little Light Shine”. I am so excited to share my new podcasts with you! And as always there are print-ables to go with each podcast!!! Click Here